Covid 19 Update – 27th March 2021
The club’s updated Covid 19 Plan and Risk Assessment can be found here.
We anticipate that training at Kings Park will be able to restart Mid-May, following completion of work to the track. In the meantime, please contact your coach to discuss training opportunities.
England Athletics confirms that from 29th March:
- Outdoor sport facilities can open
- Formal organised outdoor athletics & running activity that is Covid-secure can take place for both children and adults (no covid group size limits)
- Outdoor unorganised activity (non-coached) can take place in groups of 6
- Disabled people can take part in organised outdoor and indoor sport without being subject to social contact limits
- Parent/carer supervision permitted (one per athlete/runner
Travel permitted (training and competition)
However, no indoor training for children and adults plus spectating is not allowed.
Follow this link to England Athletics guidance: